The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #77 Anything Christmas Goes

Hello my dearios! I have some good news: my son has had a heart operation which we've been expecting any time over the last couple of years, and it's all been a great success! He spent 12 days in hospital, bored out of his mind, but is now convalescing with us for a while before travelling home to his own family. I hadn't realised what a weight of worry was on my mind until it was lifted!

In more good news, we have a new challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!


These tags are made with dies from a Tonic Studios kit, I think the stained glass look is very effective.

Do go and see what my teamies have done and join in! It may be the middle of August, but Christmas will be upon us before we know it, so it's always satisfying to get ahead with all the cards!

Take care, my lovelies, and thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
Oh Mags, you brought tears to my eyes & a lump to my throat. I am so pleased that your lad is through the worst & will be fighting fit soon. Your tags are awesome sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
scrappymo! said…
Glad to hear that your son had a successful surgery. What a load of worry off of you now...

Your tags are so pretty. You can never have enough and now you have a good amount done for Christmas!
I can't imagine what you have all been going through Mags, but good to hear all is well and your son is on the road to recovery.
I Love your tags, they'll certainly enhance a present.
Faith x
Doreen said…
So glad to hear your sons op went well.....Your tags are gorgeous.xxx
Mrs A. said…
Very pleased to hear that your son is doing well after his operation. We never stop worrying over them even when they are grown and flown the nest. These are lovely tags and easy to make quite a few at at time too. Hugs Mrs A.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.