The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #76 Anything Christmas Goes.

Good morning, my dearios! I hope you're all keeping well.

Our son has come up from Shropshire to stay for a while. He has an operation on Friday to replace his faulty heart valve, and he'll be convalescing with us for 4 weeks afterwards, so we are going back into Lockdown to shield him. Not that Lockdown is much different from normal life, we aren't what you might call gadabouts! A brisk stroll around the local bird reserve is more usual than a trip to the Bright Lights of the Big City!

Just as exciting for you lovelies - The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge is back after our summer break!

I have made a pyramage card, using an old Hunkydory kit.


Instead of using foam pads between the layers I used doubled pieces of card to keep the profile low for posting = and to use up some of the tons of white card scraps that I have!

The image is very pretty, it has gold foiling. I have a lot of Hunkydory kits gathered over the years, it's high time I actually used them!

My lovely teamies have left some gorgeous inspiration for you on the blog, do go and check them out!

Thanks for looking, and stay safe and well.

love Mags B x

Comments

A Beautiful and traditional (to me) card, Love it. Good wishes to your son Mags for a return to good health soon.
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
A really lovely creation Mags. I hope all goes smoothly with your son's operation & the healing goes well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Doreen said…
A gorgeous card.xxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.