My Time to Craft #439 CAS

Hello, my lovelies! We have a new challenge at My Time to Craft which is Clean and Simple. I confess I didn't check the instructions carefully enough, I should have stamped my image directly onto the card front. Apologies! Don't do what I did!
I used a lovely stamp set from Lawn Fawn called Simply Celebrate. The sentiment came from the same stamp set. I added Spectrum Noir sparkle pen to the candle flames, and two dots of Nuvo drops. 

My teamies, who are more careful readers of instructions than I am, have made some gorgeous inspiration for you to check out on the blog! 

Thanks for looking, and take care. 

 love Mags B x. 

 PS My son, who had a heart operation 2 weeks ago in London, is now back home in Shropshire. He is so much happier being at home with his wife and daughter! He's due to have more tests to monitor how he's reacting to Warfarin, but he's so very glad to be out of hospital! Thanks to all who enquired both here and on Facebook. You are all so kind. X

Comments

Mrs A. said…
It is still very CAS. Hugs Mrs A.
I'm so glad John is doing ok hun, it must have been such a worrying time for you all xx
Don't worry about following the thing I put, I don't think many did!!
Even so, I love your card perfectly CAS
Hugs Shell xx
Doreen said…
A gorgeous clean and simple card.xxx
aussie aNNie said…
Stunning make and most gorgeous stamp and colour combo. x
Enjoy your weekend
Love those candles and colouring Mags. SO good to hear your son is doing well.
Faith x
Pat said…
Beautiful CAS card Mags. Glad your son is home and doing well.

Pat xx
Megan J said…
Hi Mags, a super card I love the one layer look but the idea of stamping directly onto a card front scares me, love the rainbow row of candles on your card. I hope your son is improving and doesn't have to travel back and forth to the city for treatment after his surgery. It is always better to be at home when recovering... Have a wonderful week... Megan
Becca Sadler said…
Mags: hello, MTTC team-mate! (1) You did very well with your multi-candle image CAS card!!! CAS can still have lots of interpretations such as lots of white space or 1 layer or stamping with no coloring/inking, etc. Yours is a terrific card and can be used for birthday, retirement, co-worker promotion, etc. (2) I'm just reading about your son's surgery and hope he's following his discharge instructions and starting rehab to help him recover well! I've been on Warfarin for 3 years, which hasn't been too bad once I got past the first 2 weeks or so of constant blood work to get the amount regulated. I've had to have a few tweaks every 6 months or so but if I control stress and diet, I tend to do really well. Hope your son continues to do well! Best wishes!
KraftyKoolKat said…
A really lovely CAS creation Mags. Glad your son is doing well & is back with his family.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.