My Time to Craft #438 Travel

Good morning! I am slowly getting to grips with New Blogger, so I hope you'll excuse any mistakes! Our new Challenge at My Time to Craft! is live, our new theme is Travel. We may not be able to travel as far as we might wish in these Coronavirus times, but at least we can craft and dream of better days!


For my card I have used items from an old kit from Love from Lizi and sadly it has long since sold out, including the die of the scooter. Sorry. The DT have mades some fabulous cards for you to check out on the blog - take a look, and join the Challenge! Thanks for looking, and stay safe and well. love Mags B x PS I have no idea why my photo has been cut short on one side! Where's a teenaged child when I need them to get techy and find out what's wrong?!

Comments

This is wonderful, love the background and the scooter die.
As for the photo, go to Blogger, Themes, Customize, Adjust width, just make the centre bigger a little or a lot!
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
Awesome creation Mags. I hopefully have put my blog back to the old version, cross fingers.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Mrs A. said…
The new blogger has turned up a few wobbles but hopefully we will all get the hang of it though I do wish they wouldn’t play with things that aren’t broke. Hope you keeping ok. Hugs Mrs A.
Becca Sadler said…
Mags: hello, team-mate! You've got a terrific sentiment and scooter die-cut for focus on your travel theme card! Well done! Glad you had items to work with the prompt! I had to scrounge for an hour or more to find my few travel items! Super work!
Lol you do make me smile!!
I love this make hun, the colours & the sentiment are perfect!

Stay safe
Hugs Shell xx

ps email me or message me & I'll help with your photo sizing xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.