Dream Valley Challenges #234 More than one fold.

Mea culpa, mea culpa, mea maxima culpa! (My fault! My fault! Completely my fault!) 

I missed posting for the new Challenge at Dream Valley. I'm so sorry! 

We have a DT Call out now, do check out the details on the Challenge blog! You don't have to be an experienced crafter, so if you've ever wanted to try a DT, add your name on the Challenge blog! 

We would like to see More Than One Fold on your cards this fortnight. Our sponsor is Hetty Clare Art and I have used one of the images sent to the DT. This is Flower Boot it is so sweet.


I made a square gatefold card, and here is the inside:



The papers are from a very old pad by Authentique which is long out-of-print, I'm afraid.  The ribbon is from my stash.  I also added dots of Nuvo Drops in the top right and bottom left corners, but unfortunately they don't show very well in the photo.  The sentiment is from an old Clearly Besotted stamp set.

Go and see what my teamies have made, and check out the DT call!

Thanks for looking, and stay safe.

love Mags B x

Comments

Love those papers Mags, they compliment the lovely image perfectly, great fold card too.
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is gorgeous Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
crafty-stamper said…
Love the image ,great P.paper and love the gatefold card
Carol x
Doreen said…
A gorgeous card,love the design and fab image.xxx
Lynne in NI said…
Gorgeous card Mags! Glad you used your old paper, it's so pretty, beautifully coloured image too!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.