The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #81 Anything Christmas Goes

 It's a grey, cold, wet day! Time to wrap up warm, get into your craft space and make something Christmassy! Yes, we have a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!



I used an old pre-coloured image from Lili of the Valley.  This is Winter Fairy, and she is available as a digi stamp Here.

I used silver mirri card for my layers.  The snowy paper and silver sentiment banner are from my stash.  I also added Spectrum Noir sparkle to the snowflakes on the image.

Go and see the lovely creations my teamies have made!

Thanks for looking and stay safe and well!

love Mags B x

Comments

crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful card and gorgeous image
Carol x
Mrs A. said…
Love your sweet image on this pretty card. It has certainly changed weatherwise this past week. Hugs Mrs A.
Doreen said…
Love your cute image,a gorgeous card.xxx
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is gorgeous Mags. I still can't figure out how to make the picture of my cards larger on the new blogger. I only started using it yesterday.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
AW! This is such a delight Mags and so beautiful.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.