My Time to Craft #444 Clean and Simple Christmas.

 Hello! Happy Friday! There's a new Challenge at My Time to Craft and it's Clean and Simple Christmas. Three quarters of the card should be empty space.

I have used a red rubber stamp called Bubble Greetings Jolly by Taylored Expressions and coloured it with alcohol markers.


The yellow 'O' is covered with shimmer pen, and the holly berries are dotted with Glossy Accents, but those are the only embellishments.  I really like this stamp!

Go and see what my teamies have made for more CAS inspiration!

Thanks for looking, and keep well.

love Mags B x


Comments

crafty-stamper said…
Great CAS card love the colourful Jolly
Carol x
KraftyKoolKat said…
A great CAS creation Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
I really like this stamp too Mags, you have made a beautiful happy card with it.
Faith x
Sally H said…
A fabulous CAS card Mags! I love it and the colours you used too x
cotnob said…
A super Christmas card Mags, a great sentiment - I love the bold colours.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.