The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #82 Anything Christmas Goes.

 

Hello, my dearios! I hope you are all keeping well. It's a grey, chilly day here in S-E Hertfordshire: winter is definitely on its way! But to cheer us all up there's a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge!



 

I used a very, very old Stampendous stamp which is long out of print for my card.  (In fact, everything on the card, from the LotV papers to the image and sentiment are old!) O gold-embossed the Christmas tree and added tiny gems to the centres of the snowflakes.  I used a corner rounder on the image piece and the glitter mat.

This really sparkles! Go and see what my teamies have been up to and join in the fun!

Thanks for looking, and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

KraftyKoolKat said…
A lovely creation Mags. Yes it is wet here today, I have webbed feet.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Doreen said…
A gorgeous Christmas card, love the colours.xxx
Mrs A. said…
I have that LOTV paper pad too. I saw it being used on another blog just th other day and it reminded me to get mine out and use. you have made a lovely card here. Hugs Mrs A.
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful monochrome card love the gold embossing and P.paper-cold,grey and wet here too
Carol x
cotnob said…
A pretty Christmas card Mags, a lovely embossed image and lots of super sparkle.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x
Such a beautiful card, love the tree and the paper, great to use old stuff isn't it, it looks like new again LOL.
Faith x
Sally H said…
I love this Mags! So beautiful
Jules said…
Hi Mags

Lovely and sparkly .. .. just like a Christmas card should be!

Love the tree image and the matching backing paper very much.

Hope you are well and keeping safe.

Love Jules xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.