Dream Valley Challenges #252 Christmas in July.

 

Hello, my dearios! Good news - Dream Valley is back after a summer break and our first theme is Christmas in July.
This 5 x 7 card is made with items from a magazine kit from last year by Hunkydory Crafts.

I layered a patterned paper from the kit onto silver mirri card from my stash then added the die-cut frame with one layer of foam tape and the innermost arch with two layers of foam tape, so it has lots of dimension.  The sentiment says 'Festive Wishes' and also came with the kit.  

My teamies have made some gorgeous cards to inspire you, check them out!

I love Hunkydory, especially their Christmas designs, the foiling they use is definitely fetive!

Thanks for looking, stay safe and well, and Happy Christmas!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.