My Time to Craft Christmas #15 Plaid/Gingham

 

It's another Christmas card! Yes, we have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas and our theme is Plaid or Gingham.

I love Plaid (aka Tartan) on Christmas cards, it makes me think of a snuggly warm rug that I can wrap myself in when the weather is cold!


I have once again made a 5 x 7 inch card, and I have also used older items from my stash - it was a New Year's Resolution to USE MY STUFF but I still have so much left that I suspect I'll be making the same Resolution for the next five years!

The background tartan paper came from an old pad by First Edition, it has a lovely canvas texture.  The adorable image is by Elisabeth Bell from the late, lamented 'Whiff of Joy' shop, and I coloured her with Copics and added Diamond Stickles to the fur trim on her coat.

I layered the image and the paper on red and then gold Mirri card.

I used some holographic gold peel-offs from Love from Lizi along the edges of the green paper and the stars in the corners are also some of Lizi's peel-offs.  The red tartan ribbon has gold threads stitched through it.  This is a very shiny and festive card, and my naff photo doesn't really do it justice!

Take a look at my teamies' creations for more inspiration and make a plaid or gingham Christmas card!

Have a good weekend, my lovelies.  We have someone coming around tomorrow to check our solar panels, which is the most exciting thing that's happened here for weeks!!

Stay safe and well!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.