My Time to Kraft Khristmas #14 Have a Krafty Christmas.

 

Evening, all! We have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas and you have probably realised, from the atrocious puns in my heading, that we'd like to see kraft on your kreation! 

I absolutely love white heat embossing on kraft cardstock, so that's what I did.
I used a lovely stamp by Penny Black of snow-covered trees. Unfortunately I put the stamp away in a safe place and now can't find it. Sigh. I need to tidy again, don't I? 

After embossing the image I added splatter in white watercolour and perfect pearls. 

Go and see what my teamies have done with kraft kard and be inspired! 

Thanks for looking and stay safe. 

love Mags 'I'm not giving up my mask!' B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Beautiful card Mags, your snowy trees look fab! Hope your stamp turns up soon, I've a few on the missing list too!
(I'm not giving up my mask either!)
Donna Ellis said…
What beautiful use of kraft cardstock, Mags! The white embossing must look really classy in person. Like you, I am not giving up my mask, either. LOL hugs, de
This is just gorgeous hun, love the white on kraft!

Hugs Shell xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.