My Time to Craft #461 Use a Ribbon and/or a Bow.

 

Hi, guys! Just a quick post about the new Challenge at My Time to Craft where our theme is Use a Ribbon and/or a Bow. 

I have used papers, ephemera and a die from the June kit by Love From Lizi.


This is a mini slimline card, sized 6 x 3 inches.  The hexagonal sticker reads 'Let's Go Wild!' I apologise for the glare on the flamingo, I'm not a very good photographer!

I hope you're all keeping well and staying safe.  I, for one, will not be abandoning my mask, handwashing and Social Distancing any time soon, in spite of the so-called 'Freedom Day' on July 19th.  If I ever gave someone Covid I would never forgive myself!

Anyway, thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Comments

Jules said…
Hi Mags

A great little slimline card .. .. great way to add your ribbon.

I am with you and no way will I stop wearing my mask. We haven't really done very much at all social wise since the original lock-down .. .. and I think it will still be a while until we do.

Hope you are keeping well.

Love Jules xx
Love the shiny? flamingo and great papers Mag. I agree about the masks etc. Although we are not quite as free in Wales at the moment, I'll still be wearing a mask.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Lovely card Mags, that looks like a great kit!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.