My Time to Craft #464 Mermaids

Good morning on a muggy, grey August day in Hertfordshire! I just hope that there is more sunshine by the end of the week, when we go to the Lake District for a week's holiday! It's our first in 2 years, and I can't wait! 

 I don't think we'll be spotting any Mermaids in Lake Windermere, but we have plenty of mer-mazing cards at My Time to Craft as that is our new Challenge. 

 My only Mermaid stamp set is an old one from a Smon Says Stamp card kit from a couple of years ago. Very cute!
I used a die from Ptretty Pink Posh's Stacked Edges 1 to cut strips of card which I paper pieced to make the background. I fussy-cut the images, then added sparkle pen to all the shells. 

 Check out the mermaids swimming around on the Challenge post, they are all so varied and pretty!

 Thanks for looking and take care! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.