My Time to Craft Christmas #16 Off the Page

Hello, my dearios! Welcome to another challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas. Our theme is Off the Page - that is, have your focal point overlapping the edge. Check out my teamies' creations for some ace examples. I went with a Z-Fold card.



The topper is another Hunkydory Magazine die-cut and the papers are from my stash.  I used a dull gold cardstock for layering and also for the 'Noel' sentiment (an old Sizzix die) and the heart on a ribbon (an even older Memory Box die.)  The brown pearls are also from my stash, I had to glue them in place because they had lost their 'stick'!

I hope you're all looking forward to a happy weekend.  Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Gorgeous card and fabulous fold, love that sweet image and die. xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.