Dream Valley Challenges #253 Back to School!

 

Good morning! I hope you're all keeping well. We have a new Challenge at Dream Valley which is Back to School. Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter and they currently have a sale on for their school-related images! 

 I didn't use the image they sent, because my printer has been misbehaving, so instead used a very, very old rubber stamp from The Greeting Farm.
I used more papers from the snippets drawer. The sentiment is from an old set by Clearly Besotted which sadly is out of print. It reads 'Best Teacher' - because teachers have to go back to school, too! 

 Go and see what my teamies have made with the cute image from The Paper Shelter, they will inspire you! 

 Thanks for looking and take care! 

 love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.