The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #99 Anything Christmas Goes

 

Good morning! It's time for more Christmas crafting at The Holly and Ivy. As usual, Anything Christmas Goes. 

I have used up more of the items that came with a box magazine from Hunkydory at the back end of last year. Their kits are so gorgeous!

This gnome is so cute! I raised the silver-foiled topper and the sentiment on foam pads and added some blue glitter bakers' twine.  An easy design, but quite effective, I think.

Go and see the cards and tags that my teamies have made and be inspired!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x



Comments

Ina G said…
That gnome is gorgeous. You certainly have put him to good use here Mags. Love all the embellishments you used from that stash to make your lovely card.

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.