My Time to Craft! #463 Sketchy Time!

Hello, my lovelies! We have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft! which is this fab sketch:
I have made yet another Christmas card, because I found some darling metal glittered snowflakes in my stash and thought they'd suit the sketch very well.
I used some gorgeous Tonic Speciality paper which I can't find on their website, so it may be unavailable. The striped paper is from my stash. 

I layered everything with silver mirri cards for some festive bling. The glittered blue and white bakers' twine is from my stash. 

This sketch is so versatile, and my teamies have pulled out all the stops to showcase it! Go over to the blog and take a look! 

I hope you're all keeping well and looking forward to a great weekend! 

Thanks for looking and take care! 

love Mags B 

Comments

Gorgeous make hun, love your take on the sketch!

Stay Safe
Hugs Shell xx
Lynne in NI said…
Beautiful card Mags! Love your blue theme - those snowflakes are fab!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.