Dream Valley #260 Christmas.

 

Hello, my lovelies! Our new challenge at Dream Valley is the last one of the year, and the theme is Christmas. The challenge continues until 10th January 2022. 

We have a collection of wonderful sponsors: Polkadoodles, Di's Digital Designs, All Dressed Up and The Paper Shelter. So there are lots of chances to win! 

I used an older stamp from Di's Digis, this is 'Jingle Bells' which is now no longer available. I love the pleased expression on Rudolph's face as he prances along to the sound of all those bells! Di has a Christmas sale on at the moment, so do check it out!
The background paper is from my stash, as is the ribbon. I used red mirror card for the corners and the sentiment is from MFT's Jingle All the Way stamp set. 

Go and see my teamies' fab creations and join the fun! 

Thanks for looking and take care! 

love Mags B x

Comments

A fabulous prancing Rudolph in your fabulous card Mags.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.