My Time to Craft Christmas #22 Vintage Christmas

 

Hi there! I hope you're all keeping well. We have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas which is Vintage Christmas.
I mage another mini slimline which is 3" x 6" and the perfect size to fit my image. I used an old 12 x 12 paper pad from First Edition called Village Christmas which has several sheets of vintage images, so I just cut one out. The holly strip above Santa is glittered.  The background paper is from the same pad, I went round the edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink,  and the ribbon is from my stash. 

Check out my teamies' work on the blog and have fun going vintage on your Christmas card! 

Thanks for looking and take care. 

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.