My Time to Craft! #371 Stitching Real or Faux

 

Eeek! I'm so sorry that I'm late with my post for the latest Challenge at My Time to Craft. We have had the exciting delivery of a new fridge-freezer and I've spent the day chucking out stuff from the old freezer (why did I have 3 bags of pastry remains in there?) and organising everything into the new one! It's a dark grey colour, and my hubby thinks it looks like the dark and mysterious block of stone from the film '2001: a Space Odyssey'! Anyway, back to our challenge, which is Stitching - real or faux,
I made a mini slimline card for a change, it is 3" x 6". The cute toy teddy bear has stitching down her tummy, and I used a stitched die to cut out the panel. The image is from an old Mama Elephant stamp set, and the sentiment is from an old Paper Smooches set. Sadly, neither is available any more.

I used my scoreboard to emboss 5 lines behind the image and a die-cut gold heart that I hd in my die-cuts folder.  A die-cuts folder is so useful!  I added gold Nuvo drops in the bottom right corner for a bit of added bling.

Check out my teamies' creations for more inspiration!

Thanks for looking and keep safe and well.

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.