Dream Valley Challenges #258 Sketch

Good morning! Welcome to a new Challenge at Dream Valley. We have this fab sketch:
Our sponsor is the wonderful Polkadoodles.
I used Maddie Twirling Curls - isn't she adorable? And so satisfying to colour, since like all Polkadoodles images it indicates where the shading is. 

My papers came from an ancient pad by K & Co and I took the pink and green colours from the paisley background. I used a Cheery Lynn doily die and pink vellum for the circular element. The sentiment is Birch Press's Hello Sugar Script Die which I coloured with Copics. 

Go and see what my talented teamies have done with the sketch! 

Thanks for looking and take care! 

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.