The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #119 Anything Christmas Goes.

 Hiya! I hope you're all keeping well.  We have a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - it's less than 6 months until Christmas! I don't know where this year is going!


I used some old stamps from a Hero Arts set in shades of green and added Icicle Stickles to the ornaments.  I matted it on gold mirror card and added it to a paper from my stash that is layered onto gold and green (I cut the paper a bit too small, hence the 2 layers!) The sentiment is from my stash.

Check out the challenge, it's so satisfying to have a decent pile of cards ready well before Christmas!

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.