Dream Valley Challenges #273 All Occasions

 Good morning! We have a new Challenge at Dream Valley which is All Occasions.  Think of events like birthdays, anniversaries, a new baby or a new home.....

Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter and I have used Ellie.  


The papers are from my scraps drawer and I trimmed the striped one with Love from Lizi peel-offs to give a bit of shine.  The mats are Tonic Studios Glitter card which is non-shed! I scratched at it with a fingernail and not one speck fell off.  It's the best out there!

Check out the Challenge Blog for more inspiration, then make something for a special occasion and join the fun!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

A Delightful card, love the design Mags.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Aww she's lovely Mags, great job using up your scraps too!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.