The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #118 Anything Christmas Goes.

 Well, it's a beautiful summer's day here in S-E Hertfordshire, the sun is shining and the sky is blue.  A perfect day to talk about Christmas!

Yes, we have a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge where Anything Christmas Goes.

I used James - Wrapped in Tinsel by LotV - I have him as an unmounted stamp, but I'm glad to say that he's still available as a digi.


The papers are from a VERY old pad by Dovecraft which is now out of print.  I matted the snowflake layer onto another paper from the pad and then a scrap of purple pearlised card.  The ribbon is from my stash and the sentiment is an old one from Simon Says Stamp.  Finally I added Plum Pudding Nuvo Drops for a bit of shine and Icicle Stickles to the tinsel on the image.

Check out the Challenge blog and my teamies' inspiration!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.