Farm Quest Challenge Blog #5 Leafy foliage or herbs and a clay pot or vase.

 Hiya! My friend  Becca Sadler from My Time to Craft and My Time to Craft Christmas has started a new challenge blog called Farm Quest Challenge Blog aka FQCB.  She asked me to make something for her Challenge starting on June 6th.  It has to include foliage or herbs and a clay pot.

I made an ATC:


Recently I followed the Spring Card Camp lessons at Online Card Classes and there was a technique for stencilling over a clear heat-embossed background.  Rather than stencilling I used stamps and dye inks over an old Rose Trellis background by Simon Says Stamp.  The sentiment and white ribbon are from my stash and I used Nuvo Drops in the top right corner.

Do take a look at the Challenge Blog and see if you'd like to have a go! It doesn't have to be a card!!

Thanks for looking and Take Care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.