My Time to Craft #488 Beverages

 Good morning! Happy Friday! Here is our new Challenge at My Time to Craft and out theme is Beverages.  It has been so hot recently that my favourite beverage is now... (drumroll)... Water! I hope you're all making sure you're keeping hydrated.

I made 2 cards on the subject, one tea-themed (my daughter's favourite) and one coffee-themed (my son's.)


I used 2 very old dies for the teapot and mug: both have embossed details, but the card I chose is too busy to show them properly.  The background paper is a scrap (by Nitwits) and I used the red spotted card as a mat.


These cute coffee cups are made with a die that came in a Simon Says Stamp kit long, long ago.  I paper-pieced the elements, which was rather fiddly! The cardbase has an inch trimmed off the front to show a different patterned paper on the inside.  Both papers are also by Nitwits, though I can't remember which set.

Check out the Challenge blog for more fun examples and have a go yourself - there are so many choices and they are applicable to so many occasions! Beer... Gin... Champers... Not all at once, of course!!

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

love Mags B x

Comments

OH! These are so beautiful, love the designs on each Mags.
Faith x
María said…
These cards are great, I love how you played with the different patterns of the papers on the first one, the colour combination is excellent. And those coffee cups on the second one are super cute. Hugs, Maria.
Lynne in NI said…
These are both fab Mags, those little coffee cups are so cute! Hope you're sticking the heat OK, sounds like our weather is back to normal service tomorrow!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.