My Time to Craft Christmas #41 Holly and berries

 Good morning! Welcome to another challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas where our theme is Holly.

I used a very, VERY old stamp by Woodware for my first card.  It's so old that when I was peeling it off my Misti it tore! 


I stamped the image in a pale grey dye ink and coloured it with Promarkers, then stamped again with Versamark and added gold heat-embossing.  I layered the image and the patterned paper (from stash) onto gold satin mirror card.  The sentiment is embossed with the same embossing powder and the berries have been Stickled.

My second card is a bit cheeky - the 'Holly' element is mainly the sentiment!


I used a 'bubble greetings' stamp by Taylored Expressions which is sadly out of print on their website.  I coloured it with Promarkers in a rainbow order and added stickles to the holly berries.  The patterned paper is from stash.

Check out my teamies' creations on the blog and join the fun!

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

coldwaters2 said…
Hi Mags loving both of your festive makes Woodware is a favorite stamp brand of mine as well I hope mine don't tear when I take them off the backing acetate because some of mine are old as well, lol, great work
hugs
lorraine xx
LOVE your Holly cards Mags.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.