My Time to Craft Christmas #40 Christmas Decorations/ornaments on a card.

 Hi there! Our new challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas needs a bit of clarification.  We'd like to see Christmas decorations or ornaments - but as images on a card, not the actual 3-D decorations.

My first card is a 5" x 7" and uses a nesting ornament die by Spellbinders.


I used papers from my stash, some matte gold card and some glitter cord.

My second card is stamped and heat-embossed.


The wreath is from the Winter Whimsy stamp set by Penny Black.  Since you can't use alcohol inks with embossing powder (it ruins your pens) I used my Misti to stamp the image in grey DYE ink.  Leaving the stamp in place, I coloured the image with Promarkers.  Then I replaced it in my Misti and restamped in Versamark, heat-embossing in the usual way in gold.

I used a scalloped circle die by Spellbinders for the matte gold mat and popped it up with foam tape.  The paper is from my Christmas stash.

Check out the challenge blog for some great inspiration from my teamies!

Thanks for looking and have a good weekend.

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.