Dream Valley #220 For Girls Only.

Hello there! Sorry I'm late with my post for the new Challenge at Dream Valley but I have been playing a demo of a new videogame that comes out next month and got a wee bit carried away. Yes, I'm a nerd.

However, here we are with our new Challenge For Girls Only. Our sponsor is the amazing Crafty Ribbons so of course I used ribbon on my card!


I used an old Miss Anya stamp from The Greeting Farm. I can't tell you the exact name because she has lost her packaging. The background paper is from an ancient Basic Grey pad which is long out of print, and I echoed the colours in the Copics I used on the image. I added Spectrum Noir to the flowers and a blob of Glossy Accents on her heart barrette.

The ribbon is Lilac Grosgrain Ribbon from our sponsor. I added a wooden heart from stash, coloured with Copics and Glossy Accented. The embossed sentiment came with a magazine.

My teamies have made the most gorgeous creations, do go to the blog and have a look!

Thanks for looking and have a great week!

love Mags B x

Comments

A Delightful card Mags, love the little girl and the way you tied the ribbon and the added heart, love the papers too.
My son is trying to persuade me to start playing games, perhaps I will when I have time to spare LOL.
Faith x
KraftyKoolKat said…
So cute & pretty Mags. I hope you are keeping well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynne in NI said…
Awww such a pretty card Mags, you've matched her to the DP perfectly!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.