The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #67 Anything Christmas Goes.

Hello, my dearios! I hope you and your families are all keeping well. We have another Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge for you to get a head start on those Christmas cards!


I have used a pre-coloured image from an old collection by Lili of the Valley. They now do downloadable pre-coloured images for printing at home, but sadly not this cutie. I trimmed the image down a bit, then layered it on silver mirri card (I love silver with blue for Christmas cards!). I added Spectrum Noir shimmer pen to all the stars.

The background paper is from a long-out-of-print LOTV paper pad which I have had for years! The sentiment is from Craft Creations and is also very old!

I am using up stash!!!!!

My awesome teamies have made some beautiful projects to inspire you, do go and see!

Thanks for looking, and have a good week.

Cheerio, my dearios!

love Mags B x

Comments

aussie aNNie said…
Awesome card Mags, love the image too. Had to re follow you no wonder your posts were not showing on my reading list.xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
This is so cute & gorgeous Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx
Lynda said…
Very cute image - love the background - very effective xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.