Dream Valley #237 Lots of Layers and a Design Team Call.

Hiya! I hope you're all keeping well. It's been quite rainy and blowy in S-E Herts but very mild - which is lucky, because out heating broke down on Friday! So yesterday we had the Gasman here to replace a fan. It was rather strange to have someone in the house, we kept well out of the way. Worst was not being able to offer him a cuppa! 

All is snug and warm now! Time to tell you about the new Challenge at Dream Valley which is to use Lots of Layers. Our sponsor is the fabulous All Dressed Up Stamps. I have used Hopscotch which is one of the images Wendy kindly sent us for the challenge.
I used papers from my stash for the three background layers.  I used flowers and die-cut leaves from stash to decorate, and added crystal Nuvo Drops.

My teamies have done great things, as usual - Check out N-Eva's fabulous scene using this image!

We also have a Design Team Call, beginners very welcome, we're a friendly and helpful bunch!

Thanks for looking, stay safe, and have a good week!

love Mags B x

Comments

Doreen said…
This is gorgeous,love the fab image and papers.xxx
What a wonderful card, I love how you brought the numbers in and the pretty flowers to this cute image Mags.
Faith x
crafty-stamper said…
I love the cute image and selection of P.papers
carol x
Glad you got your heating fix before it goes real cold!
Love this make hun, great choice of papers!
Hugs Shell xx
KraftyKoolKat said…
A very cute & pretty creation Mags.
Hugs
Cathy
xxx
Donna Ellis said…
Hi, Mags! I'd like to thank you for your sweet comment when visiting my blog. So glad you did so I could visit your blog as well! Such a beautifully layered, darling creation! Glad your heat is now repaired. Happy Holidays! hugs, de
crafty-stamper said…
Love the cute image and colourful P.papers
Carol x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.