The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #83 Anything Christmas Goes.

 

Hello, my loves! There is a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge so now is a great time to add to your stockpile of Christmas cards! The Big Day will be here sooner than we think! 

For my card I used an older collection from Hunkydory Crafts - I have collected quite a few of these over the years, and it's high time I used them up!
I had a go at another slimline card, this one is 3.5" by 7.5". The background has a very subtle blue stripe, and a spray of snowflakes on the left.  I layered it onto gold mirri card for some festive bling!

The gold-edged images and the striped strip came from the kit, and I added 5 star sequins from my stash. The text is the first verse of 'We Three Kings.' 

Thanks for looking, stay safe, KEEP CRAFTING AND CARRY ON! 

with love Mags B x

Comments

This is beautiful Mags, I love the Nativity images and the blue card.
Faith x
Mrs A. said…
Slim line cards are so in at the moment. Your card looks very elegant with the mirror card just finishing it off. Hugs Mrs A.
crafty-stamper said…
Beautiful slimline card ands love the Nativity images
Carol x
cotnob said…
A beautiful card Mags, lovely images and pretty blue background.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.