Dream Valley Challenges #251 All Occasions.

 

Hello, my dearios! I hope you had a good weekend. Unfortunately my daughter and her family, who were going to visit from Ireland in July, have decided not to risk the trip until later in the year. It is so frustrating, we haven't seen them since Christmas 2019! Well, we'll have to wait and see what happens.

In happier news, there is a new Challenge at Dream Valley and the theme is All Occasions. Our sponsor is The Paper Shelter and the DT received an adorable image to work with! 

THIS CHALLENGE IS OPEN UNTIL JULY 24TH
These little mice are so cute! I used some gorgeous papers from 'Love Story' by First Edition and my mats are ivory Centura Pearl card by Crafter's Companion. The lace came from my stash. 

Take a look at my teamies' creations on the blog for some great inspiration! 

Thanks for looking, and take care! 

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Awww what a sweet card Mags, I love your little mice!
I'm sorry to hear your daughter has had to change their plans, but hopefully everything will be easier later in the year x
So fun Maggie! Beautiful papers and lovely card design hun. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.