The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #96 Anything Christmas Goes.

Evening, all! I'm sorry I'm so late with this post, I was convinced all day that today was Monday!!! Wot a plonker! 

Even though it's summer here in the Northern Hemisphere, it's not too soon to start on your Christmas creations! At The Holly and Ivy we are here to help! As usual, the theme is Anything Christmas Goes!
 
I have made a Tall and Skinny card, using Woodware's Nutcracker stamp, designed by the very talented Francoise Read.
I stamped and clear-embossed him on Arteza watercolour paper, and used watercolour pencils. The colours are quite soft and more subtle than alcohol inks, and I like the faded vintagy look it gives. The background paper is from my Christmas stash, and the holly leaves are glittered. 

I really enjoyed colouring this image (I was listening to the cricket on the radio at the time, of course! Painting and cricket seem to go well together!) I must do more watercolouring, it's very relaxing.

Anyway, now's your chance to pop over to the Challenge blog, get inspired by my teamies' fab makes, and really dig in to your Christmas stash! It doesn't have to be a card, as the Challenge says - Anything Christmas Goes!

Thanks so much for looking, and take care! 

love Mags B x

Comments

Lovely to see the Nutcracker in different colours, I love him in paler colours Mags.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.