My Time to Craft Christmas #11 Santa

 Hello, my dearios! Well, it's flaming June and here in S-E Herts we have had grey skies and drizzle all day.  At least it's not cold! 

I can't think of a witty segue from that, so I'll just say: we have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas! Our theme this time is Santa.

I have been a wee bit obsessed with Bridge cards recently! I've been following this video from Sasha Reade, I find it easier to follow than Splitcoast Stampers' tutorial. 

I used Christmas paper from my stash and MFT's cute 'Jingle All the Way' stamp set. Sadly, it's no longer available on their website. The dancing Santa and the Christmas tree came from the set, I coloured them and fussy-cut, then added a silver star gem to the tree. 

The sentiment is also from the stamp set. (I wanted to use 'Rockin' around the Christmas Tree' but the sentiment I have didn't fit!)

Rock on over to the Challenge Blog and see what my lovely teamies have made, and join us around the virtual Christmas Tree! 

Thanks for looking and take care! 

love Mags B x

Comments

What a fun and wonderful design for your card Mags, it's GREAT.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Oh wow, that is so cool Mags, love your mix of DPs too!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.