Dream Valley Challenges #259 Anything Goes

 

Hiya! Happy Monday! We have a new challenge at Dream Valley which is Anything Goes. This is a 'Just for Fun' Challenge as there's no sponsor.
I used items from the Love from Lizi October kit. The adorable deer is one of the ephemera pieces and the background paper has some triangles that are printed to look like glitter. I covered those triangles with a Spectrum Noir sparkle pen. The white circle is pearlised card, I ran it through an embossing folder from my stash to give some texture. The sentiment says 'You leave a little sparkle wherever you go.' 

Thanks for looking and take care! 

love Mags B x

Comments

AW! what a sweet and adorable card Mags.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.