The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #105 Anything Christmas Goes

 

Good morning! It's Christmas time again on my blog because there's a new Challenge at The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge. 

I had a very old 12 x 12 paper pad from Echo Park called 'Merry Christmas' and I only had a few sheets left, so I was determined to use them up. With the help of Call Me Crafty Al's Sheetload of Cards sketch and instructions for November 2021 here I did it!
As well as the papers I used clear iridescent glitter peeloffs by Love from Lizi, they transformed some slightly dull papers with lots of sparkle! I added silver glitter snowflakes behind the silver-embossed sentiment and a few sequins for even more sparkle! I made 9 of these altogether! Using up an entire paper pad is so satisfying! 

Go and see what my teamies have made and get Christmassy!! 

Thanks for looking and keep well. 

love Mags B x

Comments

Megan J said…
Hi Mags, a fabulous Christmas card, love your layout, I'm in the process of using up scraps from a couple of 6" paper pads... Have a wonderful week... Megan

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.