My Time to Craft Christmas #23 Christmas Treats

The Big Day is getting closer and closer! To help with the preparations we have a new challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas. Our theme is Christmas Treats.
Gingerbread people were always a Christmas treat when I was growing up, so I've used a stamp from Lawn Fawn's Simply celebrate Winter stamp set of row of dancing gingerbread lads and lasses. I stamped them in a pale dye ink and coloured them with Copics, then re-stamped with Versamark and gold-embossed the outlines. Embossing and alcohol markers don't mix, but using a Misti this technique works! 

I hope you're looking forward to a good weekend: my daughter is visiting from Ireland and she's organising us! We have already taken 3 bags to the charity shop, and she's been here less than 24 hours! It's always easier to tidy and sort when you have good company. 

Go and see the yummy cards that my teamies have made to inspire you! 

Thanks for looking and keep well. 

love Mags B x

Comments

OH! What fun, love those gingerbread people Mags.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.