My Time to Craft #470 Texture

Good morning! I hope you've all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend. We have a new Challenge at My Time to Craft to entertain you: we would like to see Texture on your creations! 

I was inspired by This video by Christina Griffiths and decided to CASE her card. She used dry embossing, ribbon and butterflies on her card; I used heat embossing, glitter washi tape and flowers, and also a different border die by Spellbinders. Check out her channel, she makes beautiful cards!
I embossed the white card with Ivory Pearl powder by Love from Lizi and an old floral background stamp from Simon Says Stamp. The mesh flowers and washi tape are from my stash. The ombre die-cuts are only glued along the top, so that the edging is raised up a bit. The image and sentiment are from a 'Downton Abbey' collection by Crafters Companion which was a magazine freebie. 

Go and see my teamies' creations for more inspiration! 

Thanks for looking and keep well. 

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Beautiful card Mags, loving all your sparkle!! Hope you are well xx

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.