Dream Valley Challenges #261 Anything New

Good morning, my dearios! Welcome back to Dream Valley! It's a new year, so our theme is Anything New. Our sponsor is All Dressed Up Stamps and I have made a New Baby card, as my niece is expecting a baby in March. I used Night night Little One - so cute!
The papers are from ye olde snippets drawer.  The sentiment is from an old Paper Smooches stamp set, and the ribbon is also from stash.  Yes, once again my New Year's Crafting Resolution is to Use What I've Got! 

I had a clear out over Christmas and two carrier bags of crafty things have gone to my local Hospice shop, which is glad to receive craft items!  I still have an awful lot of things remaining - after 10 years of crafting I have amassed quite a collection!

Go and see what my teamies have left on the Challenge Blog using some of Wendy's adorable images!

Thanks for looking and Happy New Year!

love Mags B x

Comments

AW! a little beauty of a card Mags, such a cute elephant and card.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.