My Time to Craft - no challenge.

I'm sad to say that My Time to Craft is having a break until August. Check out the blog for the details. Hopefully we will all be in a better place in 6 months' time. 

In the meantime, here is the card I originally made for the challenge 'Black and White.' The technique is inspired by This video from the ever-inspiring Natasha Foote. She used dies but I used a stamp and heat-embossing.
The image was a Simon Says Stamp/Gina K design for Stamptember a couple of years ago. I stamped and heat-embossed twice, using my Misti so it would be at the same place on the black card and the white. Then I cut up the images and pieced them together on some copy paper and finally adhered the panel to my card. I added some white pearls from my stash for an embellishment. 

Thanks for looking and keep well! 

love Mags B x

Comments

Stunning card Mags, I love the B&W and how you used it with the lovely stamp.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
WOW Mags that's a real stunner!! Thanks for the link to the video, I might give it a go, doubt it wil look as fab as yours though!
Becca Sadler said…
Mags, this is an elegantly design B & W card! Check the behind the scenes team blog and the MTTC blog for updates. I'm going to be the temporary manager for MTTC and MTTCC and Black and White #474 was released yesterday to run until next Thursday night so that we can get back on track with our normal schedule. If you have any questions, please contact me. Meanwhile, your card is fabulous! Such a great way to do the theme!
Becca Sadler said…
Mags: Check a new posting in the behind the scenes MTTC blog for an announcement from me that will affect Feb 25 post. Thanks in advance--Becca

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.