The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #107 Anything Christmas Goes

 Good morning, good people! I hope you're all keeping well.

It seems quite a while since Christmas, I have finally got back into the daily routine now that all the decorations have been put away and the dead needles from the Christmas tree have been swept up! However, we can bring back the excitement of Christmas by making cards all year round! Yes, The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge is back!
I apologise for the shine in the photo, it's been very grey weather-wise, and the flash on my camera reflected from the embossing on the card.  I used an old stamp from Bo Bunny for the image and the sentiment is by Clearly Besotted.  Everything has been embossed with copper embossing powder, I like how it goes with the vintage style of the image.

For some wonderful inspiration check out the challenge blog! It's never too soon to begin making Christmas cards!

Thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

A Beautiful image Mags and love the copper effect on this design.
Faith x
Lynne in NI said…
Beautiful card Mags, your copper embossing is lovely!
It took me about 10 minutes to put away our Christmas decorations- we'd no tree this year and if it couldn't sit out of reach of our puppy's teeth then it wasn't put out!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.