My Time to Craft Christmas #25 Something beginning with the letter 'S'.

Hi there! Happy New Year! Now that the celebrations are over and life is returning to normal (or as normal as possible considering we are still coping with Covid!) we are back with the first Challenge of 2022 at My Time to Craft Christmas. It's an unusual challenge: Something beginning with 'S' 

While thinking about this I came up with Snow... Santa... Sleigh... I asked my hubby for more suggestions and he said 'Stuffing!' I don't think he's quite got the hang of papercrafting... 

Anyway, I have made a Shaker Tag with a die-cut Snow Scene.
I inked some watercolour card with Speckled Egg, Peacock Feathers and Chipped Sapphire Distress Oxides. The scene die is an old one by Love from Lizi which is sadly out of print. I cut it from some white non-shed glitter card by Tonic. The sequins are a mix from my stash, when they fall down to the bottom of the tag they show through the cut-out pieces and look very sparkly! 

For more inspiration check out my teamies' fab creations on the challenge blog! 

Thanks for looking and keep well! 

love Mags B x

Comments

SO VERY pretty Mags. a lovely background to the die.
Faith x

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.