Dream Valley #285 Hip to be Square

 Hi there! We have a new challenge at Dream Valley to brighten your Monday! We would like to see Square cards.  Our sponsor is the fabulous Polkadoodles an I used Winnie Sunshine Little Friends which was one of the digis kindly given to the Design Team to work with.


Ain't she sweet? I used some very old papers from my stash, plus some matte silver-grey cardstock for the mats.  The image and lacy mat were cut with old Spellbinders Labels One dies, and the sentiment is an old die by Love from Lizi.  I also used peel-offs by Love from Lizi to edge the horizontal strip.

Check out the challenge blog to see inspiration using more Polkadoodles images!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.