My Time to Craft Christmas #52 Use Patterned Paper.

 Good morning, all! There's a new challenge at My Time to Craft Christmas which is to use patterned paper.  I used some old digi papers from Nitwit Collections' Mooey Christmas.  I made 2 cards, following a template by Jess of Jess Crafts.


The template easily makes 2 cards from a sheet of 6 x 8 paper, but I used 2 sheets and swapped the elements around.



The Christmas tree dies are called Woodlands and are by Tim Holtz for Sizzix.  I cut them in pearlescent green card, glued them onto white paper and trimmed around the edges.  The sentiment is one of the Winter Scripty Sentiments by Lawn Fawn.

If you're like me you'll have a lot of patterned paper in your stash, so this is a very useful challenge to encourage you to use some up! Check out the blog to see more inspiration - and remember, you can enter up to THREE times, so you can use even more papers! (It makes space to buy some more, of course!!)

Anyway, thanks for looking and take care.

love Mags B x

Comments

Lynne in NI said…
Very pretty Mags, love your tree and those papers are lovely - great idea to switch them about too!
Becca Sadler said…
Mags: excellent cards/reversals for MTTCC DT!!! I love the colors, prints, and design layout! Lovely x 2!! --Becca

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.