The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge #132 Anything Christmas Goes.

 Edited to add: oops, I made a mistake when scheduling this post, apologies that it's late!

Good morning, my lovelies! It's January 24th, and it's only 11 months until CHRISTMAS EVE! I mentioned this to my hubby and he groaned and covered his face with his hands.....

Anyway, this means there is plenty of time to get your Christmas Thing going, and at The Holly and Ivy we are here to help.  Yes, we have a new challenge for your entertainment!


I only realised when I posted that this is the same layout for my card yesterday at Dream Valley! The cute image and the papers are by Doodlebug from their 'Let It Snow' Collection.  I added a red cardstock mat and some white Love from Lizi peel-offs. I also dotted stickles on the snowflake centres and the pom-pom on the penguin's hat.

Check out my teamies' fun inspiration and join in the challenge! It's never too soon to start making Christmas creations!

Thanks for looking and take care!

love Mags B x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.