Tilda for Christmas

Hi, guys, I hope you're all doing well! This afternoon I was visited by my friend's daughter, she sat in her wheelchair and I did the ironing while we giggled at 'Top Gear' on the telly! Yes, I confess, I have a sneaky liking for 'Top Gear'!

Yesterday I managed to find the Magnolia image that I 'lost' by sweeping it off my desk with my baggy cardigan sleeve and completed a Christmas card. I meant to post yesterday but I was out at a meeting in the evening and I got home late and knackered and went to bed instead!


It was interesting to colour the same image with Spectrum Noirs ( here
and this one is done in Promarkers. The Speccies I used are more vivid than the Promarkers, but I like both effects, thoug I find that Promarkers blend more easily. Experimenting is fun!
The stars and crown have been glamour-dusted. I used Spellbinders' Opulent Ovals' for the mats, which are cut from Centura Pearl cardstock, they have a pretty sheen that doesn't show in the picture :(. The snowflakes are made with a Spellbinder's 'Create a Flake 2' die, and the pale blue gems are form Hobbycraft.

The seam binding is from The Ribbon Girl. The paper is by Pink Petticoat - there are some special offers on the website. Finally, the sentiment is LotV.

Challenges: Fetch A Sketch - the fab, simple sketch.


and Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra which every month is 'Anything Goes'

Thanks for looking!

love Mags B x

Promarkers: Walnut, Burnt Sienna, Cocoa, Cinnamon; Gold, Sunflower, Canary; Coral, Sunkissed Pink, Blush, Cocktail Pink; Azure, Sky Blue, Arctic Blue, Powder Blue; Cool Grey 5


Comments

Di said…
Wow Mags, this is adorable! Love it, Di xx
Mary J said…
That is so pretty Mags! I lvoe how you did the matting and the snowflakes gorgeous!
pinky said…
Its very sweet Mags and beautifully coloured.
Great card hun, love the die cut & colours!
I must confess I love Top Gear they are so funny, always worth watching!
Hugs Shell xx
Desire Fourie said…
This is so pretty and the ribbon/bow is the perfect touch.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}
CARLA PREDIGER said…
Nice work! Thanks for joining CHNC extra challenge this month.
Mrs A. said…
I'm not generally a blue colour card person but this is gorgeous. The detailing on the card is lovely.
Hugs Mrs A.
Tip Top said…
Fab card and lovely colours! Thank you for joining in at Fetch A Sketch – hope you can join us again for the next challenge! Fetch A Sketch Challenges

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.