The Squirrel and the Fox #37

I'm having another go at scheduling - wish me luck, I'm going in!

Good morning, all! It's time for another challenge at The Squirrel and the Fox and this time we have a theme of Love

Our sponsor is the talented Kenny K. One lucky winner will be able to choose 5 digis from the shop!

Now, I must confess that I'm not a massive fan of his very sexy images, they just don't appeal to me, but the others are really fun! The DT were fortunate to have some images to use - this one is his Happy Couple digi stamp, isn't it great?

I have a wedding coming up next month, and I know the 'happy couple' will love this!

I used Speccies (I can't find my list of colours, I may have chucked it when I was tidying!) I used Cotton Candy stickles on the bouquet and the bride's tiara and the trim on her dress and veil. I cut around the bouquet before using a Nesties circle di to cut out the image, I like the effect it gives! She is just about to throw her bouquet for a lucky girl (or boy!) to catch!

My papers are Tilda 'Winterbird'. I used a Spellbinders Picot Edge Circles die for the pink mat. The flowers are all by Wild Orchid Crafts,there are some leaves cut with a branch punch by Nellie Snellen,  and the silky ribbon came from a box of fabulous bath bombs which I got for Christmas from my daughter (thank you, Preciouss!)

The sentiment is LotV, the butterflies have also been stickled.

Carry on over to The Squirrel and the Fox to see the beautiful work of my romantic teamies, then join in the lurve yourselves!

Thanks for looking, and stay warm in this cold weather! Or, of course, stay cool if where you are is too hot! (I love how the Internet links us with people all over the world!)

love Mags B x

Comments

Anonymous said…
super happy couple! LOVE their big smiles and grins! Pretty colours too, love the nice blue and pink!
Sue said…
This is fabulous Mags. I love the image and the colours are gorgeous.
Hugs Sue
snappy scrappy said…
So cute...love it! Lee-Ann :)
coops said…
so stunning mags.i really love your pretty design and details and gorgeous image :D

xx coops xx
mags said…
This is just gorgeous Mags. Super image and love all the detail.
Mags
x
Lynne in NI said…
I agree with you about the sexy images (I can't think of anyone I'd want to make a card for using those images), but this is fabulous! Love their happy smiles, and gorgeous colour theme you've used too!
love your wedding card Mags, that couple are fab and the card is so pretty. janex

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.