When you wish upon a star...

Good afternoon, my lovelies! I hope you're all having a happy weekend.

I have a TOP TIP to give you: Don't craft in a cardigan with loose, floppy sleeves! The number of times I've swept things off my craft table and onto the floor this week is ridiculous! There's one coloured-in Tilda that seems to have escaped completely! I'm halfway through cleaning my craft hovel in the hopes I'll find her!

Amidst all the kerfuffle I did manage to finish one card without a mishap:


The Sketch is from Seems a Little Sketchy and I flipped it over. The papers are Nitwits (though I didn't make a note of the collection, sorry!). I used a Spellbinders Romantic Rectangles die on Tilda's blue mat, and the leafy Fanciful Flourish die is by Cheery Lynn, I added sequin flowers with tiny gems glued in the middle.

The sentiment is LotV, the flourish is stickled though the light hasn't caught it. I also stickled Tilda's Star wand and her cute crown. The star embellies came from the Pinflair shop in Hertford. The ribbon is from stash, and I glued it on a strip of white card because I haven't used any mats.

I used Speccies to colour Tilda - the image that I lost is the same Tilda but coloured in Promarkers as a comparison, I'll make her into a card once I find her! (Oh I am such a plonker!)

Now I'm going to make a cuppa and visit your blogs before I get back to the tidying. I hope everyone who is being snowed on is keeping safe and warm and dry!

Challenges: Seems a Little Sketchy

Tilda's Town Anything Goes

Moving Along with the Times "Only Girls Allowed"

Papertake Weekly Anything Goes with optional Lemon/Yellow

Thanks for looking!

love, Mags B x

Spectrum Noirs: Hair: BG10, EB8, 5, GB10; Crown and Stars: GB5, CT4; Skin: FS9, 7, 2, CR4; Dress, socks, shoes: TB8, 3, 2, 1.

Comments

Sharon said…
This is beautiful Mags. Love the image and the papers and embellishments are gorgeous.
Hugs Sharon. x
Sandy Trefger said…
Adorable image and card! I love how you did the star. Precious! Thanks for joining us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
~sandy
visit my blog @ sandy's crafty creations
Sue said…
This is gorgeous Mags, I love the sweet image and the colours and details are beautiful.
I hope you find the missing Tilda!
Hugs Sue
Sally H said…
A sweet card, Mags. Your sleeve story made me laugh. I once answered the door with a cottage image stuck to the underside of my bust, lol! I wondered why I was getting funny looks from the postie.
coops said…
so gorgeous mags.really sweet tilde and I love your pretty design and colours :D

xx coops xx
mags said…
Another lovely creation Mags. Super colouring of the image and love the dies you have used.
Hope you find your image.
Mags
x
Anonymous said…
Tilda is lovely! I love her star and the pretty blue!
Pami said…
Gorgeous card Mags! Love the image! Thanks for joining in with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x
Christa said…
What a very beautiful card this is ! Thank you for joining us at Tilda's Town this week. Christa.
Lynne in NI said…
Awww what a cutie, such a pretty blue theme and I love your fabulous swirl!
Mags I do so like your Blog! Great work on your card and layout-pretty colors also! Thanks for playing with us at Seems a Little Sketchy!
Carolyn, DT

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.