Too late! Too late!

This is a card I made for last week's challenges at Anyone for Anya and Mojo Monday


Yes, I said 'LAST week!' I've had limited use of my laptop because my hubby's one threw a hissy fit and he had to borrow mine for work. Fortunately his is now working again!

This cutie is an old Anya stamp that seems to be no longer available, which is a pity. She's for a good friend who is a 'Hippie Chick' and has the beads and CND scarf to prove it!

I haven't got the list of pens I used - sorry! I stickled her headband and bracelets and also the butterfly on the LotV circle sentiment.

The papers are Papermania Capsule Collection. Ribbon and stickers are from stash. I used an MFT Banner die for the tags, and an EK Success punch for the scalloped border which isn't showing up very well! The sketch from Mojo Monday was lovely to use, and I'm kicking myself for missing both challenges!

Last week was special because on Wednesday afternoon we went up to That There London-Town to see 'Twelfth Night' with Stephen Fry as Malvolio. It was superb! The actors all wore Elizabethan clothes, made with the same methods and materials as in Shakespeare's day, and they were splendid!

I'm going to be back a little later with another card! In the meantime, thanks for looking and I'll see you later!

love Mags B x

Comments

Doreen said…
This is beautiful,such a fab image and colours.xxx
scrappymo! said…
teeheeheee...today you made me smile cuz i used to be a hippy chick in my youth!
Great card and great image...Love it!
coops said…
so gorgeous mags. your purple colours are stunning and fab groovy image :D

xx coops xx
Anonymous said…
She looks familiar! hehe I used her just this week too! You and me are on the same crafty wavelength this week it seems! hehe!

LOVE the purple, just stunning and my favourite colour!

Popular posts from this blog

My Time to Craft! #390 Men Only

Bear birthday card!

Inspired by Chrissie Stokes - a CAS Christmas card.